Plan on attending for a detailed look at the Federal DOT Regulations (FMCSRs). OTA works on a regular basis with state, federal & industry leaders in order to gain valuable insights and information regarding enforcement and practical methods to maintain compliance of the regulations that the trucking industry abides by.
Class topics will include:
- Interstate vs. Intrastate (Oregon specific)
- Accident Recording & Investigation
- Hours of Service Regulations (including new rules)
- Driver training requirements/Best Practices
- DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Inspection, repair & maintenance
- National Registry for Certified Medical Examiners & Medical Card Rules
- Driver Qualifications/Disqualifications
- CSA 3.0/Pre-Employment Screening Program/DataQs
- Record retention requirements
- Cargo Securement
- Preparing & maintaining DQ files
- Auditing procedures, penalties, interventions
Cost of presentation includes a copy of the FMCSRs, training documents & materials, lunch, drinks & snacks. Certificates to be handed out after class.