Drug & Alcohol Reasonable Suspicion for Supervisors - FMCSA Mandatory Training (Redmond)Name: Drug & Alcohol Reasonable Suspicion for Supervisors - FMCSA Mandatory Training (Redmond)Date: June 5, 2018Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
One-time FMCSA required training per 382.603 for all supervisors of drivers who are subject to the controlled substance & alcohol DOT testing regulations.
Purpose of training is to prepare supervisors to determine the need for reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- An overview of the DOT drug/alcohol testing rules and regulations;
- The supervisors role in a DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program;
- Effects of drug and alcohol use; indicators, signals, symptoms of drug and alcohol use and abuse to look for;
- Documentation procedures;
- The reasonable suspicion interview;
- Health effects of drug & alcohol use, short and long term;
- In-depth look at specific DOT tested drugs.
Cost to Attend:
Non-members - $95
Certificate of completion to be provided