Train the Trainer Certification Program (1/20)
**This class will meet for 3 sessions:
January 9th, 10th & 11th
This course will provide you with practical information for teaching the adult learner. This highly interactive training makes use of case studies, practice and requires application of key concepts skills.
The course assists those with some training responsibilities at work to develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes to facilitate adult-centered training and to gain skills to develop and deliver effective training. This highly interactive training makes use of case studies, practice and requires application of key concepts and skills.
1. Teach methods of analyzing an audience
2. Introduce approaches to designing training
3. Model effective training techniques
The Professional Truck Driver curriculum will be used with this course. You will work through this curriculum as you learn and apply training concepts.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Effectively analyze their training audience and adjust style to meet learning needs
- Apply adult learning techniques to training materials
- Create a learning environment that is effective for the student
- Develop evaluation strategies that identify whether or not learning has occurred in and out of the classroom
Each participant's progress in meeting the student learning outcomes are evaluated based on active participation in the instruction activities, through assignments and demonstrated competence in executing the key action associates with the skill practices.
Successful participants will receive an award of achievement and will become qualified trainers for some or all of the Professional Truck Driver Curriculum.
**Discounted hotel rooms available at 7 Feathers - reference Group ID #1091.